How early should I book?
- • It all depends on availability, you might be able to book a few days in advance. Typically most people book 1-6 months in advance. It's never too early. The sooner you book, the more likely we are to have your date available.
Do I lose money if I cancel?
- • We live in the real world, we realise sometimes things outwith your control can happen that will make you change your plans. We treat every case on an individual basis.
How much space is needed for a photo booth?
- • An adults photo booth is 2m high x 1.3m wide x 2.3m long.
- • A kids photo booth is 1.48m high x 0.9m wide x 1.7m long.
- • We also require space around the booth for our table full of props.
Can we get some black & white photos?
- • Yes. You get a choice of colour or black & white photos with every visit to the booth.
What props do you supply?
- • A wide range of hilarious hats, wonderful wigs, Goofy glasses, beautiful boas and more.
How far will you travel?
What type of power supply do you require?
- • We only require one wall socket.
Are you insured?
Can we choose our own backgrounds?
Do you charge for setting up time.